I have a great, simple cauliflower recipe for you to try today. It's one of my personal favorites and it literally takes like 5 minutes to put together and then about an hour in the oven. I don't know about y'all, but I need some really quick, super tasty options to satisfy my hunger. I don't have a bunch of time to spend in the kitchen these days, so the more of these types of recipes I discover, the better!
- 1 packet organic frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 1 tsp organic rosemary (fresh or dried)
- 4 tbsp organic coconut oil, melted (I use expeller pressed refined coconut oil)
- 4 organic cloves, roughly chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Himalayan pink salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Line baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper
- Put all the ingredients together in a large bowl and mix to combine well
- Next, spread out all the seasoned cauliflower in a single layer on the baking sheet
- Put it in the oven for about 60 minutes, checking it frequently after the 45 minute mark
I usually eat that one entire packet of cauliflower in one sitting, so for me it is a single serving. Remember that cauliflower will decrease in size as you roast it because the water is being dehydrated out of it. Take that into consideration when deciding how much to make for a meal.
That's it! Try making it and let me know what you think!